Comments

1 Yaraki Yaraki | 1. april 2015 at 23:09 | React

Yááááááááááyyyyy!!! The baby is alive! I'm so looking forward to it! And if you'll wish for, I would totally translate anything you need, hun :) yayayayayayayayaya let's just give this article  it's own place in the menu and I'm gonna sacrifice my evening to our awesome monster books right now! Which I actually could also add here later... maybe make some special rubric for this stuff :)
and trust yourself a bit, this is gonna be totally awesome :3

2 Akai Akai | 1. april 2015 at 23:12 | React

[1]: Oh, thank you so much :D I bet you're the only reader anyway...
Could you do the link in the menu? It doesn't show to me, just link the Nicneříkající úvod to this article, please :)

3 Yaraki Yaraki | Web | 1. april 2015 at 23:20 | React

[2]: I already made it. And add an Icon :D and yes, I'm awesome

4 Luďka Luďka | Email | Web | 30. march 2016 at 8:23 | React

Děti, pojďte si hrát, ale potřebujete k tomu sportovní potřeby :-) http://www.centrum-aktivit.cz/

5 SergiooT SergiooT | Email | 16. january 2017 at 17:06 | React

I found this page on 13th place in google's search results. You need some search engine optimization. Many webmasters think that seo is dead in 2017, but it is not true. There is sneaky method to reach google's top 5 that not many people know. Just search for:  pandatsor's tools

6 WaclawK WaclawK | Email | 17. january 2017 at 15:38 | React

Chtěli byste zvýšit návštěvnost na babirusa.blog.cz několikrát? Hledat v google: Masitsu's tricks

7 TomkoX TomkoX | Email | Web | 18. january 2017 at 9:48 | React

Přidal jsem svůj blog do oblíbených

New comment

Don't you have your own web yet? Create it for free on Blog.cz.